Online Banking is a fast and convenient way to access your accounts securely. It’s free and available for any accounts! You can check balances, transfer funds and even pay bills all from the convenience of your own home. Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to conduct your daily transactions.
With Columbus Bank and Trust Company Online Banking you can:
- Review real time account balances and history
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View check images
- Retrieve electronic statements for up to 24 months
- Make loan payments
- Monitor cleared transactions
- Pay bills
- Import your account information to personal financial management software such as Quicken or QuickBooks to track all of your finances.
Bill Pay is a great way to ensure your bills are paid without the worry of writing checks or the expense of postage stamps. It’s easy to set up and the payment center lets you view pending payments, recent payments and bill reminders all on the same screen!
- User friendly, secure way to pay bills and invoices.
- Setup recurring payments-A great option for payments that don’t change from month to month (such as your car payments or mortgage loans).
- Search for vendors/add vendors-Add new vendors easily by typing in the company name. If not already in the data base, they can be added and retained for future payments.
- Set up reminders-Never be late again, set up a reminder and you will receive a message telling you the payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts-Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
To sign up for Bill Pay:
Personal Account Bill Pay
You can be set up directly through online banking once you have logged in.
Business Account Bill Pay
Contact our IT department at 402-562-2014 to set your business up with Bill Pay.
Not sure if Bill Pay is for you?
Visit our Education Center for more information on Bill Pay.
eStatements are good for our environment by reducing paper use. Choosing eStatements is something you can do that is easy and Earth-friendly.
The benefits of eStatements:
- Go Green – Help save trees by using less paper
- Fast – Get your statements sooner! Eliminates delays you may experience from postal delivery
- Simple – Eliminate the paper clutter. You can view statements within Online Banking and can save them right to your computer! When your statement is ready, we’ll send you an email.
- Secure – Identity Theft Experts recommend electronic statements. Why? Because most identity theft occurs through the mail or improperly discarded paper documents containing sensitive information.
Simply login to Online Banking and enroll for eStatements under the Options tab.